Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh The Irony

Saturday morning when I was driving home from work I pulled off the freeway at my exit and I realized I had a crack in my windshield. I didn't cry. I didn't even curse. I laughed. I laughed EXTREMELY loud! Then I called my mom and asked her what I should do. We decided that my insurance should cover it, but I just need to figure out when they can come and do it.

Now the irony of this story is this...

As I was walking to my car from work I was think about how much I love my car and how cute it is and how I'm so lucky to have such a great car. HAHAHAHA! I guess it's not happy to have me as an owner! It sure showed me exactly what it thought of me! Thank you car.

I will not breakdown. I will not give up. I will find the answers I need. I'm learning a lot of patience. I guess I had to learn it somehow. I will beat all this (if not in this lifetime... FOR SURE THE NEXT!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment