Friday, July 22, 2011

Randomness

I didn't sleep for to long last night. That would be why I'm going this early as opposed to late at night. I had so much to do today, but some of my plans have already fallen through. BOO! I wanted to get a spray tan for my staycation so I don't look completely ghostly white, but the lady only comes in at certain hours. Her hours today are 6:30-8. Seriously. SERIOUSLY!!!! I just want to punch someone because of course it would interfere with the rest of my life! Today was supposed to be fun and relaxing, but oh well. Maybe I'll attempt to go shopping, however I'm not feeling to skinny because I didn't sleep very long. Sleep helps you get skinny!

So now here I sit in bed with a heating pad to my right side, watching "Say Yes to the Dress", texting my sister and my long lost best friend, and blogging about nothing really.

Maybe I should nap since tonight and tomorrow are going to be BUSY BUSY! Tonight I will be eating gluten! It's been over 30 days of being 100% gluten free!!!! I was told after 30 days to try gluten to see if it is making a difference or not. I was REALLY thinking that it was working. I thought oh I feel so much better, but then it came time for that special time that happens once a month. Although I'm on meds so I don't ACTUALLY HAVE my period, I definitely still feel like I am. We will see after today that if my pain is more during the rest of the month or not.

Being GF (gluten free) was actually A LOT easier than I thought. What a good feeling it is to have completed 30 days + and I didn't even give in to all the tempting food at work. I think it was easy because I'm hoping it helped. The Jury is still out though.

Okay. I'm going to attempt to nap. This blog was full of randomness. That's ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment