Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Irritated

A walking EKG machine that is what I am. I'm wearing this monitor to see what my heart is up to. It's quite annoying and is not fashionable at all. Even with wearing a shirt you can see the tape sticking out over the top. I'm embarrassed by it, but luckily I'm currently in the protection of my own home where I'm the only one to judge. (and of course I could care less because it's myself!)

I accomplished my goals from last week. Minus the answers. I won't really get any answers about my heart until I finish up these tests. I have my follow up appointment in 2 weeks where we will go over everything. I decided on my own to go back to the gym but I'm only doing yoga until told other wise.

I'm not sure what goals to set this week to be honest. I'm in a strange mood. I don't really know what I can accomplish this week. I have 4 doctors appointments in 4 days and I need to schedule getting my blood drawn on day 5. Days 4-6 this week I work.

I'm really annoyed with some people's lack of wanting to help. It's little things that are annoying me. I'm fighting with the insurance right? Well they say that my current address is wrong so I ask them to please change it. They say the people at Human Resources has to change it. So I go in there today (to prove I'm a legal citizen after they lost my paperwork) and the lady says to do it on the computer. I get on the computer and the system is down. I call the insurance back asking them to correct it and they say no again! By this time human resources is closed and who knows what kind of bills I haven't been paying since I haven't gotten them. Seriously why are people so stupid! Can no one go out of their way to help another person these days? Do I not work in health care where we are supposed to help each other, but apparently my own company can't help me!

I'm irritated.

I guess the goals for this week could be...
Get my address changed.
DO NOT throw my phone while talking to the insurance company.
Get advice on pain control management.
Switch birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment