Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just Another Day

Well I don't think the therapy from the chiropractor is working. I seem to always end up in more pain than when I came in. I am not sure how many more sessions I have and since I paid all up front I can't really quit. I was really hoping it would help with circulation and such, but no such luck. I should have asked for a massage this week, but I was just trying to be strong and fight through the pain. I was kind of irritated when I left today because I was saying something about taking ibuprofen for pain and one of the trainers said no that will just mask the pain... REALLY?! Well no kidding! It will hopefully help. I guess that some people just don't understand. My poor liver is probably dying from the amount of ibuprofen I take. I'm pretty sure I take more than what I need for my weight yet the pain still is there.

I guess I'm just upset about a few other things and the chiropractor was the last place I wanted to go today.

I got in a fight with my insurance company. Gotta love that.

I opened up a can of worms when I went and talked to the counselor.

I am annoyed by the fact that every day I'm in some sort of pain. Physical, Emotional, Spiritual. It's always something.

I guess it is just back to reality.

Tomorrow is going to be another long stressful day. I hope I'm up for the challenge of another doctors appointment and driving around town.

On a positive note... I did yoga tonight. It wasn't too bad. I like the teacher from Tuesday nights better so I will hopefully feel up to going tomorrow too.

I need to set goals for this week, but I don't have any right now. Maybe I'll think of some tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment