Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Small room+a lot of stuff= A BIG HEADACHE

Dear new house, new room, and new bathroom,

House, I like you so far. You give me a space in the garage. You give me a big kitchen to cook in. You give me a place that is not to hot and not to cold. Oh and you give me a roof over my head.
Bathroom, I like you so far too! You have a lovely tub that I have yet to sit in. HOWEVER, You have space for me to store my things except under the sink. BOO! OH and... I do LOVE the high counters!!!!
Room, I DISLIKE YOU! You need to grow about 2 feet on each wall possible. Seriously right now!!!! I'm about to punch a hole in one of your walls because I can not handle the smallness of you. I do not even have room to walk around my bed comfortably. BOO!!!!!!


Thanks,
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment