Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pull Yourself Together

After crying, eating a meal, ice cream, and sugar I feel better.

One of my friends was texting me and said some GREAT and uplifting things. I told her that usually I'm fighting against my own self and she said, "The real Stephanie would kick the negative's butt." That was the turn around moment. She is right. Thanks Syl!

I made my first endo friend recently. I have quoted her in some of my blogs. She goes by Warrior Woman. Since I have been reading her blogs I realized that there is a HUGE group of women out there on twitter that have joined together to uplift each other. They are a group called endosisters. Tonight I tweeted back and forth with Warrior Woman. I truly enjoyed talking to someone else that understands my frustrations and doesn't think bad of me for being so upset. She is going through a lot more than I am, but yet she took the time to listen to me. I really enjoyed her kind words. I wish I could give her a big hug and thank her for being so kind to me.

I really need to get a nap in before I go see the Dr. because this appointment is REALLY important. I'm nervous to go alone, but I think I can manage my fears because the Dr. is so nice to me. I just hope I remember all the important questions I want to ask!

I'm currently listening to CMT and let me quote this song which is my feelings to a T!!!!

Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise there's a fire in the sky
Never been so happy
Never felt so high
And I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise

That song is called "Knee Deep" And that my friends, is where I want to be! And heck, I don't even need a chair just give me a towel!

I will sleep now. Hopefully. 

1 comment:

  1. Um, your new blog layout is pretty darn beautiful!!! Love your pics at the top (:
    I'm sorry life has been so rough lately. It made me want to cry for you reading your previous post, but I really hope you get some answers about your heart from your follow up apt.
    Love you and hope you have a beautiful(better) week!
    Em

    ReplyDelete