Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Wrap on 2011

I told myself I was going to put up pictures with this post, but I'm on break at work and so well it's not happening.

January- My first trip to California with Jamie. My first time going to Sea World, Six Flags, and Universal Studios in California.

February- I had surgery and was diagnosed with endometriosis

March- Spent the month recovering and learning about my new disease

April- Went to Carlsbad, California. Went to the San Diego Zoo.

May- Ran the Warrior Dash, my first 5k!!!

June- Started my training to lose weight and be healthy

July- Found out I had a heart murmur and experienced palpitations (stopped training because too much stress on my heart)

August- New pains in weird places. Learned how to start coping with everything going on.

September- Went on a cruise with Jamie =) Loved every minute!

October- Biopsies, Pre- C cells, High grade cervical dysplasia, Grade 2

November- Leep procedure, taking notice of the small things in life that mean the most

Decemeber- Hawaii for my birthday! Pre-C, Grade 3, Christmas at home with my family and Jamie. Reunion with my BESTIE!

My goal was to lose weight and be healthier. Not only did I LOSE weight... I KEPT IT OFF!!!!!!
That's right everyone through all this mess I have been able to control my weight (for the most part) and maintain just like I wanted too.

I was hoping that at the end of 2011 all my health problems would be a thing of the past, but no such luck.

I am so thankful for all those people in my life that have been there for me every step of the way through all of this craziness of a year. I am so blessed to have so many people looking out for me and reaching out to me in ways I have never dreamed of. My family has been a great strength to me. I'm sure Heavenly Father is sick of hearing their prayers for me, but they aren't going to stop and I'm glad! Jamie and I have become closer together every day. He has given me his strength when I can't bare to go on. Randa has been there to text me all night long just to keep me smiling through all the tears. I'm so glad I got to see her in Decemeber. Emily has been there keeping up with my blogs and sending her love from hundreds of miles away. Now for the readers who have been keeping up with my blogs and sending love, advice, and encouragement I thank you. I am blessed to have become apart of something bigger than just me and my inner circle.

Through out the year the one thing that has remained the same is this...

I am blessed beyond belief. God is GREAT! He is a man of many miracles and I have been blessed by him.

As for 2012... I really REALLY want to finally accomplish my goal of doing a bikini show. I'm nervous about my scars, but they have become a part of me, the struggles I have over come, and my strength as a woman. I really REALLY want to get rid of these stupid bad cells before something bad happens. I want my body to become strong and fight through all this nonsense.

However, God may have a different plan for my 2012.

I left 2011 with a few more scars, but with a bigger, fuller heart of love! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have some good goals.

    Yes, be careful with the heart murmur. I have one too and often it puts a crimp in my exercising. I don't like taking all the meds for it either but its not like I have a choice.

    ReplyDelete