Monday, January 23, 2012

Ramblings from the Grave

Lately I don't know what my deal is, but I've been feeling deathly. I am pretty sure I got hit by a semi truck or possibly a train. Last week I was sick and then I went to my counselors appointment. We just barely started an in depth process about some childhood things that I hadn't ever dealt with before. He told me that I may be very emotional as things start to come to the surface. I should have known that I wouldn't become emotional, but that my body would take the blow. I'm assuming that is why I have been so deathly, well and the fact that I already had a sinus infection I was battling. I've been relaxing a lot and taking it very slow and easy. At some point I would like to ease back into going to the gym, but not today.

Tonight my mom stopped by on her way back to my home town. She was up here attending a meeting and I was telling her I didn't feel well so she stopped by to give me a hug and kiss. BEST MOM EVER!

Tomorrow I have to be some what of a human because I get to go watch Jamie at his motor school. Tomorrow they are making them ride in the mud, but really the whole point of them riding in the mud is to teach them NOT to ride in the mud because you can't steer and you will become a muddy mess. That is what I'm going to watch. Him become a muddy mess, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it and be his little cheer leader. This week he will be doing his qualifications. I told him when he qualifies I would bake him a cake.... GREAT WHAT DID I DO!!!! So I guess I need to figure out some sort of cool shape to make a cake into. My sisters are great at this because they do it for their kids. I, on the other hand, only make square or rectangle cakes! Oh well. Let the fun begin!

Hopefully I won't be lazy and maybe I'll add some pictures tomorrow of my muddy man!

1 comment:

  1. Think you could take a rectangle and cut it into the shape of a shield? You know like a cop's shield?

    Gel coloring is wonderful for all those pretty colors like silver and gold.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete