Friday, January 27, 2012

OCD

I'm going to say that my OCD of germs right now is in full swing. I came home from work, stripped, threw everything in the wash and headed straight for the shower. I washed my body so many times that the water went cold. I washed my hair and face at least twice. My body just couldn't feel clean enough. I swear I really don't think I have OCD, but it's moments like this that I swear I do. I am shaking and my body is so tense. *Breathe* They say that often times people with OCD are just trying to have some control over their lives. Maybe I'm trying to be more in control because I feel like everything else right now is so extremely chaotic.

I will try and sleep now and not dream of little germs eating me alive and cause me to have all sorts of funk.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't necessarily say its OCD but then again I'm not around you to see your responses to life. But for me I need to have some control over my life and I have my own quirks. Its because I don't have control in other areas of my life that I do similar things to what you described above.

    ReplyDelete