Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a WASTE

Well yesterday started a day with new pain. I have never felt this pain before and I had been spotting earlier this week. I called the on call Dr. She (of course) told me to go into the ER. I (of course) held out for as long as possible. I took pain medicine and nothing happened. I took some more, still, nothing.

I went in.

Jamie came and picked me up because I wasn't able to drive.

It took over 2.5 hours to see a Provider. I was PISSED!

I don't care how busy you are, you could start orders on me and get me out of pain. When I first got in there I gave them a urine sample and they couldn't even take it by the time the orders came about because it had been sitting there for too LONG!

Once I finally got my IV they pulled out the big guns on me. They used one of the strongest pain meds for me. It's stronger than Morphine... I wish it took one dose and I felt better. Nope. Of course not. By the time I left I had 3 doses and I was still in pain.

They did blood tests, urine, pelvic exam, and an ultra sound. All they found was some free fluid in my pelvis which is possibly from a cyst that ruptured. Of course they had no other answers for me.

I am FURIOUS! I keep wasting time and money in the ER. I never want to see another ER (except the one I work in!) I'm so sick of the pain. I want to be pain free so bad. I'm trying so hard to be but can't find anything that works for me.

By some miracle I got a follow up appointment with MY own GYN. I'll be following up with him before my CRUISE! I can't wait to sail away from here with Jamie ♥

I am done wasting time and MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment