Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Insignificant

I'm so mad I'm crying from anger!!!!!!!!

My life is stuck in this constant circle and I'm so frustrated.

One doctor needs approval from the other doctor. Well I can't get approval if the doctor changes my appointment. They gave me 2 option times of when I could switch it to. The times were 12:50 and 1:15. SERIOUSLY! That may as well be the same time! I have another doctor appointment at 1 so that's not going to work.

I can't legally get put back on birth control if I don't go to the cardiologist. I called them to send a note over to the gyn, but Heaven FORBID anything go smoothly for me! I know that I am still on my birth control, but I'm almost done with this pack and I was hoping to switch just in case it is causing the palpitations. Well I can't switch because I am not released. I called to have them write me a note, but apparently it's not that easy. Oh and the person on the phone let me know my problem was insignificant. LISTEN LADY!!!! This is actually a HUGE issue!

I would like to crawl under a rock currently.

I am pretty sure this post makes no sense because I'm so mad I can't see straight! So much for sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment