Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Consequences of Losing

Today as I was getting ready to work a day shift at work I put on my clothes and realized that my bra no longer was doing anything. It was hanging off of me like a christmas tree ornament. I'm not really sure how I really feel about this situation. Sure getting into better shape is good, but bras are EXPENSIVE. And let's just be real... I don't have money to buy new ones. I am bitter, but not braless.

Sorry about the absurd post, but I needed to vent. GR!

2 comments:

  1. lol. Sorry to laugh, cause yes bra's are pricey and it's never fun to get smaller. It's just funny cause I was seriously JUST thinking that no matter how much I hate this "baby weight" it definitely has it's perks, and it's the only reason I'm NOT looking forward to losing this weight. Totally worth it to be in good shape though, and you're absolutely gorgeous! good luck with the bra shopping. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate that! BUT judging by your pictures, you look AMAZING! And if it makes you feel better, I have put on about 15 lbs and I have the opposite problem, so I totally understand the need to vent and I do...A LOT! :-)

    ReplyDelete