Friday, June 3, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Funny

THE GOOD




So Basically I live off popcorn. Yes, I said I LIVE off it and I'm not even over
exaggerating on that.
Santa brought me a popcorn maker for Christmas and boy am I happy for this gift. It's like the gift that keeps on giving and GIVING and GIVING!!!! Every time I eat popcorn it's like a special present in my mouth! Oh how I love popcorn! The best part is 3 cups of AIR popped popcorn is only 100 calories. Yeah so maybe it's "empty" or "simple" carbs, but it considered healthy. It is also high in fiber which is a big plus!











The BAD





Well you remember a few posts back about the flat tire... here is the issue! That is a lovely nail. It's not even painted a cool color like pink. Just a plain 'ol silver nail. I JUST
found this nail maybe an hour ago. So I guess tomorrow/today I will be waking up early to take my tire in before I go to work. Hopefully it's not tooooo much money, but it should be just a nice patch (I hope.)



















THE FUNNY









NEED. I. SAY...........


















MORE!!!!!!!








I love my new computer! ;)

2 comments:

  1. 2:13 am? Seriously? And I agree with the "popcorn is amazing statement" but all the salt I add to mine probly counteracts any healthfulness. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love popcorn too! We just made some and are now watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete