Friday, June 24, 2011

How to Cure a BAD Day

I promised I would post some of the things that help me get through my bad days....

- Ice cream (I like Breyer's because it's gluten free!)

- Laffy Taffy's (I eat the big cherry ones from "Circle K")

-"All Things Work Together for Good" (talk by James B. Martino)

- "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" (I listened to this song at least 10 times if not more)

- THIS blog (This is a blog about a woman who was in an airplane crash and burned 80% of her body)

- "Moments That Matter Most" (video that puts life into perspective)

- Calling my mommy! (sorry no link to my mom on here)

- Texting or calling my sisters (again no link to my sisters)


- Inviting over my best friend Jamie (He is easy on the eyes and he gives excellent hugs)

- Gymmy gym, gym (Endorphins make you happy and pumping weights burns steam)



So next time you are having a bad day check out some of the things listed above. Let me know if they help!

No comments:

Post a Comment