Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bored and Cold

Well besides the fact that I think the police just knocked loudly on my neighbors door, I'm pretty bored. I was supposed to go to work today, but Banner called and asked if I wanted the night off because we were over staffed on techs. I hesitated because of my tires, but I have PTO and needed a mental health day anyways. SOOOOOO....


Here I am sitting on the computer blogging. I love to blog. Not that I think people ACTUALLY read this, but because why not write down my thoughts somewhere.


This morning when I was coming home from work I realized my alignment is now off on my car. I was so annoyed I was almost in tears. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! I think I said some bad words (Sorry Mom), but then I got over it. I mean it's not THAT bad, Right???


After I came home I quickly changed and went to the gym for a quick arm work out and some cardio. While I was doing my arm work I could actually see some definition in my arms. I was really excited!!!! Even though the weight isn't coming off as easily as I had hoped I am seeing some results. I then proceeded to the locker room where I changed and went for a swim. It was really nice to swim as always. I'm pretty sure I was a fish in another life (Can that even happen?!) I did see the most hideous this EVER though... an older man wearing a speedo. WHAT THE HECK! I know right! My eyes have been scarred for life. And to make matter worse... He can swim faster than me. Okay I wasn't actually racing him, but if we did race he would totally win! How does that even happen? I need to step up my game. Granted I'm not training for speed, just a fun cardio work out that is a change of pace from the normal treadmill.


I came home. Showered. Slept. And when I woke up and was getting ready, that is when I was informed that I could have the night off! YAHOOOOO!!!!


I went to the gym again. No fun stories really. Just a bunch of dumb teenage boys that don't know how to put their weights away after using them! STUPID!!!!


Before I depart I would like to share with you this yummy salad I ate for Easter and now I can't get enough of it. I add chicken to it to get more protein.


Baby spinach
Cut Strawberries
Cut glazed pecans
Chicken


That's it! So easy and fast! I love that it's so fast to make. For Easter we had Poppy Seed dressing, but I've been using a Roasted Sweet Pepper and Garlic Vinaigrette. Yes I eat this as a meal because I add in chicken. You could use this as a side salad with out chicken if you want.


Welp, that's all folks!


XOXO


PS The "cops" are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment