Monday, June 6, 2011

This Week's Goals

As I continue to work for my goal of being ready for July 23rd's Bikini and Bodybuilding contest I'm definitely working very hard. Last week I saw on the scale 124 lbs! I haven't seen that for years!!!!! I was very very VERY excited to see that!!!!! After I saw that weight though I had to go back to work. At work I always end up ruining myself and the progress I've made. I managed to keep my weight at around 125-126 for the remainder of the week. This week I hope that I can see 122 or less and manage to keep my weight around 124.




I do go to work tomorrow so I better get to thinking of things to eat that will keep me on track with my goals.





On a side note... my worst fear has come true.... I have to get new tires. I went to get my tire fixed and they said that because the nail was on the outside tread they couldn't fix it so I would have to get a new tire. Well I need new back tires all together so I sadly forked over the money to buy new tires. I felt like crying! So tomorrow I go in to get them put on. At least all my tires will now be under warranty and so if this ever happens again I won't have to put money down to fix it!





I'm going to have to work A LOT of overtime if I ever plan on going to Hawaii this year. (I was planning on going sometime in October.) I will also have to be doing my own pedicures and manicures for awhile! (The reason I bring this up is because I need a pedicure BADLY!!!)





I am moving soon. Not very far. Just across the freeway. I will still be living with my fabulous room mate. THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!





Okay that's all my rants and raves for tonight.





XOXO!


-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment