Monday, June 13, 2011

Week in Review




This Friday was my niece's birthday. They just happened to be down here on their way to vacation back East. It was very sweet of them to invite me to a breakfast lunch at Ihop. After lunch they came to my house and I showed them where I live so the kids could understand I don't live at Grandma and Grandpa's house anymore. I showed them my new computer and we took silly pictures to entertain ourselves because I don't have any "kid" toys. They stayed for about an hour and then left to run a few more last minute errands before they flew out.


On Saturday I met my parents in Globe and we drove up to Snow Flake for my cousin's wedding. It was fun to be there when she got out of the temple. She looked absolutely beautiful and was so happy!


This is us. See absolutely BEAUTIFUL!





My dad and I drove back to Globe after the lunch-in after the wedding. I went to a graduation party for some of Jamie's friends later that night.





At this party I met a woman who has Celiac disease and is gluten free along with a dozen other intolerances to food. Kirstin Carey took her business knowledge and her food knowledge, she built the restaurant "Nourish." (if you click on that it goes to the restaurant site!) She was very VERY helpful and gave me a lot of encouragement. She told me some things I should change and work on and let me know it's okay to take it one day, week, and month at a time. In the future I will be blogging my challenge of finally going 110% gluten free for 30 days!!!!





As for my dieting goals... I never saw 122, but I am maintaining around 124, which is exciting!!!! I plan on this week seeing that 122. I have been doing AMAZING at getting to the gym even through work, but as I've said before... Work kills me. It's so hard to diet at work. It's a work in progress.





Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment