Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Looking Forward

There are a few things coming up in my life I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward too (and a few I'm not)

-Next Wednesday Biopsies (Don't worry I'm sure it's nothing. Everything else is negative for a source so I'm sure this will be too.)
-Next Thursday I'm taking a class at work for babies that die in the uterus or shortly after. I'm really excited to expand my knowledge of helping others.
-Late October I'm going with my girl coworkers to Vegas. It will be interesting since I'm not into the Vegas scene. (Free hotel though!)
-November is not too special since I will be working through Thanksgiving. BOO!
-December I will be going to HAWAII for my birthday! I couldn't be more excited to spend my special day on the beach! It is going to be AWESOME to be surfing the waves is Hawaii's beautiful ocean.

I'm hoping to get into the LPN program in January. I have been filling out my paperwork all night and saying a lot of prayers! I turn in my paper work in November. I still have to retake a test from a few years ago so I can get into the program. I'm a little (a lot) nervous about the test because I feel like it's been so long! I will be doing some major studying!

Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to show for my age, but then I realize that I have done a lot more than some BORING PEOPLE! Yeah so what, I'm not married, I don't have kids, I don't have a college degree, but I do have a great job, a great boyfriend, and I'm traveling a lot.

Life IS good!

1 comment:

  1. Your class next thursday sounds really interesting. You should post some of what you learn. And you have SO much experience to show for your age. Sometimes I really envy all the work experience you've had and how good you are at what you do. I still remember when I was interviewing for a job at MGRMC and the lady told me how when you first started you were so nervous but that you'd turned into one of their greatest assets because you weren't afraid to jump in and learn new things. I was so proud to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete