Sunday, September 25, 2011

Always a Princess

Friday night I worked until Saturday morning. Saturday morning I still had homework to do. (I am a terrible procrastinator.) So I stayed up late doing homework. I finally got to bed around 11:45. I woke up at 5 to the sweetest text from my father letting me know of his love and support.

Sometimes I feel forgotten about. Sometimes I feel alone, but then my parents do something that always lets me know of their love for me. I get packages from my mom with homemade cookies and a love note. I get random texts from my father letting me know he is thinking of me and he is proud of me. It is always amazing how quickly my day turns around when they let me know of their love. It is the GREATEST feeling in the world.

People may say I'm spoiled, but that's not the case. It's just......

Once a Princess... Always a Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment