Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Too Much Too Soon

This is now my THIRD attempt to write this post. I keep starting then I feel like I'm revealing too much. I want to be open and honest with myself on here and with others that read this. I want to be able to share my story in hopes that someone can benefit from it... However, since it is public I do need to keep some things on the D.L. until I am ready to share. I don't know why I need to even say all this. I probably feel a little guilty for hiding things because I've been so open.

I have an appointment on Friday with my Gyn and hope to have more answers for myself as to what is going on down there!!!! I am excited because my mom will be driving up here to be with me so I can have someone. She is such a blessing to me! What an AMAZING women she is. I know watching me go through all this has to be hard on her, but she stands strong and firm in helping me find answers. 

I am thankful for your support as I go forward with fighting these rough weeks ahead.

1 comment: