Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quick Update

Friday was the test to see if I have ulcers on my bladder. Well..... It's a negative.

Let us review...

*Endometriosis- Yes I have that.
*PCOS- I don't have a yes or no answer to that because they forgot to tell me to come off the birth control for taking the blood. On ultrasound they said I do have a lot of little cysts on my ovaries.
*Intersticial cystitis- Negative on that
*Abnormal pap results- Yes. Hopefully no cancer cells. I will find out in a few weeks.
*Heart murmur- Small but insignificant
*Heart palpitations- Yes, but I know how to fix it if my heart starts beating too quickly.
*Pain- OH YES I DO!

So what's next? Well in a few weeks I will have a procedure done along with some biopsies. I was told maybe I should see an G.I. (gastrointestinal) doctor to see if that could be causing the pain. I'm undecided about that. Maybe I'm just so caught up about the endo thing that I can't see past it to think of any other body parts being broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment