Tuesday, September 25, 2012

If Cancer was a Person

I would kill them. I would have killed them years ago. I would have made them suffer a long and horrible death just like it does to everyone and now everything I love.

Don't mind my over dramatics...

HOWEVER...

About 14 years ago my grandparents had a dog show up at their house and have puppies. We adopted one. It was technically my brother's dog, but we all loved her. Princess is her name. I grew up with this dog and eventually got dogs of my own. Princess was a good dog. She would bark at anyone and ANYTHING. I remember putting on my rollerblades and going on a walk/ride. One time she ran off the side walk and I went flying, but she came back to make sure I was okay. I even trained her that if I dropped the leash she would stop and turn around to check on me. She was the best dog. She never got out of the yard and loved to ride in the back of the truck. She would bark at every man hole covering and car if we got her excited enough.

Today we noticed that she was bleeding and there was something protruding out of her. We took her to the vet. Story of my life... She has a cancerous tumors. One that is out and multiple ones inside so they can't even remove the bigger one. The vet said they had been growing for awhile and just finally came out. She doesn't know where else the cancer has spread to. I started crying. EFF YOU CANCER!!!! GO TO HELL AND NEVER COME OUT!

We decided to bring her home so we could be with her instead of leaving her at the vet. They gave us antibiotics to keep some of the bacteria from spreading too quickly since she licks it and such.

All I have to say is I hate cancer.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very sorry that cancer is eating away at your life.

    ReplyDelete