Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bit o Good

Yesterday after my emotionally exhausting day I decided I really need to call the Dr to find out my own status. It had been 11 days with no call. I knew it would be awhile because I was there on a Friday and I was the last patient. I called them and was told a nurse would call me back. Sure enough about 45 min  later the nurse called and said that the Dr hadn't reviewed the results, but everything looked fine. I decided that she has probably seen about 1 million results and would know if something was wrong or not.

I am so grateful that IT is not back on me personally. I am still mourning over Princess.

I told my dad last night that I was pissed because cancer has taken people I love and now it is taking even the dumb dog! SERIOUSLY CANCER... EFF OFF!

Today in my nursing class we were going over surgery stuff. I realized that my own surgery that is now almost 2 years ago is still VERY fresh in my mind. I remember how nervous I was and really I had no idea what they were looking for. I had NOOOO idea what endometriosis was. I had no idea that the surgery wouldn't cure me. I wonder if the time will come that I have to have surgery again. I hope not.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that your endo stays away for longer but we both know it won't. I'm just hoping that you have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad for your good test results. That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete