Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh Me, Oh My

Today I woke up and was super excited because Rebecca, one of my blogger friends, commented on my previous post. I went to press accept on the comment and my phone had a panic attack and I ended up pressing delete. I could have DIED!!! I freaked out because I loved her comment and I told Jamie who made a joke about me blogging about me deleting it. I told him I was because I'm so upset that I did that.

Basically the comment stated that I should not go on Lupron because for her it did not help. She went on to talk about that she soon will be having surgery on some bad cysts! (scary!) She said that she likes to snowboard too and uses her butt to stop just like my Jamie. She said J (her husband) was an instructor and when I read that all I could think of was man I wish we lived closer so J could teach Jamie! Then she asked about the shirts my sister and I are making for our super cool triathlon.

I seriously can not believe I deleted that comment. If I could kick myself in the head I would have!

My friend Sylvia who is soon to be delivering her baby girl soon text me today sending me her love and courage through all the pain I've been going through. She said she was reading a book and came across some oil treatments that are supposed to help with Endo. I told her to PLEASE send me the information because I would love to try it. What can it hurt??? (no pun intended) I'm super excited to try some of these things out because if it helps me maybe it could help someone else.

I didn't train today because my endo pain is kicking my butt and I needed to relax and take my time with training. Tomorrow hopefully I will wake up in enough time before work to train even a little bit. I do like to train because it's something that makes me feel good about me! It's something I have control over since in my world I don't have control over a lot of things.

1 comment:

  1. I can actually picture you accidentally deleting the comment. I had to chuckle...sorry. But its something that not only would I do but I HAVE DONE!

    Evening Primrose Oil
    Fish Oil
    Coconut Oil
    are the ones I've seen used to "cure" Endometriosis. I do take Fish Oil supplements but haven't really noticed a difference. I haven't tried the other two but I will eventually.

    ReplyDelete