Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday Madness

I worked all Sunday night and then Monday spent the entire day in the doctor's office. When I called yesterday morning I was a little upset that I didn't get in with my normal gyn Dr. M. I had to see Dr. G that I have never seen before and I was so nervous. I was all alone and did even have the comfort of having my own dang doctor that know everything about me. This Dr didn't even bother to read my chart. He was really nice, but come on you could read the chart!

Needless to say... Everyone was really nice and helpful to get me in. I get there at 10:45 and my appointment was at 11:10 so I just sat curled up in the chair. They finally got me back into the room and I just laid there crying because I was so miserable. The pain just kept coming and coming. He said he didn't feel anything and went over some things he thought it could be. He said that I needed an ultra sound and blood drawn. I came back at 2:30 (I just sat in my car because I live 40 minutes away.) I had my ultrasound and nothing showed.

I thought that I would for sure have a cyst, but sadly no. Nope, Nope, Nope. I was pretty bummed because that means... It's my endo. STUPID FREAKIN ENDO!!!! Dr. G said that he thinks that because of my recent decision to have my period that it flared up the pain. He said that the hormones caused everything to flair up. He also said that there could be another spot of endo or there could be something stuck down there. Or possibly the pain is just so bad and diffused through out that it feels like it's in a new place.

I said a lot of prayers in the last 24 plus hours. The best part... God listened. I really was scared and upset and He heard me. I prayed to get into the Doctor. I did. I prayed that the pain would be tolerable. It is. I prayed that no matter what was found it would be something I could handle. It is. God is great!

I came home and Jamie had just got back from his first big ride on his new motorcycle with his team. He was sad he wasn't able to come with me and knew how alone I felt and how scary it is for me to go alone.   He is an amazing man. AMAZING I tell you! Yesterday I felt his love so strong! He held my hands and said, "Let's pray." Then he muttered the most beautiful prayer on my behalf. He is the only man (besides my dad) that has prayed for me. He really does love me. I am the luckiest girl EVER!!!! I just can't believe he loves me that much. I was crying like a baby because I felt Jamie's love and God's love and it was AMAZING!!!!

This morning Jamie left for work on his motorcycle. He was so excited! It was his first time pulling out of the garage with his new bike and everything. It was a very cool first! He does look good on that bike! He told me yesterday that 2 girls already pulled a "Stephanie" and hit on him when he went to one of the gas stations that we met at. I always knew he was hot!!!!

Today being Valentine's Day I really hope I can have a happy day because I would like to make it through dinner with Jamie with out looking like an idiot in pain. I'm thinking good thoughts and bringing in good juju to myself.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you have a pain free few hours to spend with Jamie. Sending lots of good vibes your way and some healing prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie I just tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph- I hate seeing all that you have to suffer through! I'm SO glad Jamie is there with you and is the most amazing support system possible by your side. You have THE BEST parents ever and I love how good they are to you! I'm always thinking of you and pray that things get better really stinking soon.. like, yesterday soon! Just know that you are loved :)

    ReplyDelete