Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Taking it Easy

Yesterday was THE day. I had my LEEP. I'm so glad I chose to be put to sleep during the procedure because there was just no way I could handle being awake for that.

When I was waking up from the procedure I of course started to cry. For some reason that is my reaction to the medicine that puts me to sleep. They tried to stand me up, but I almost fell. So then I had to get myself together so I could stand up and walk into the next room. My mom was in the next room waiting for me. I was still pretty out of it trying to talk to my mom and ask her what time it was. I was glad it was over and soon was hungry.

After my mom took me to Dairy Queen to get a cheeseburger and ice cream OF COURSE!!!! We then came to my house and just hung out.

Jamie came over later to check on me to make sure I was doing well. He is so sweet. He gave me the biggest hug ever and just was so happy to see me.

This morning I woke up earlier than normal, probably because my sleep schedule is messed up, but Jamie also came over this morning to see how I was before he headed off to bed.

Later today my mom and I are planning on going shopping for Christmas presents.

I'm feeling really good. I'm cramping and spotting, but I've been through a lot and I can totally handle this! I'm really trying to take it easy and keep myself from doing anything too crazy.

Although... In a little over a week I will be headed off to Hawaii for a lot of fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are fully healed so that you can enjoy Hawaii. Take lots of pictures of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling well. I bet you're glad it's finally over with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I always learn so much from your blog, I always have to go google something! (examples: LEEP procedure, Endometriosis, Warrior Dash, Gluten free diets, and what the heck a motor cop is :)
    I'm glad it's over and SO SO SO SO SO excited for you to get to go to Hawaii for your Birthday!!!!!
    Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete