Sunday, November 20, 2011

EPIC!!!

Saturday morning when I got off work I was getting gas and realized I missed a call. It was my older brother Ren. I checked my vm and he asked if I wanted to go to the ASU vs UA football game. I immediately called him back and went CRAZY!!!! Of course I wanted to go, but I had to work. I told him I would try to find someone to cover for me and I would let him know.

I frantically called my work to get numbers of people that could cover a few hours for me so I could at least go to half of the game if not all. I text everyone and their brother to see if they would work. Just as I was getting into bed a girl text back and said she would work for me until 11. That gave me a few hours to be at the game.

I honestly was so excited I couldn't even sleep. I have never been to an ASU game before. I have never even been to a real stadium to watch football before. This was going to be AWESOME!!!!!

I met my brother and we went to the game. We had great seats in the bottom section near the 50 yard line. We were close to the student section so we didn't look stupid cheering. We stood most of the game because it was so exciting and fun. There was a guy behind me who kept saying the strangest things. At one point I threw my hands in the air and I hit him. I turned around and apologized. He told me it was okay because I was a sun devil fan and I could do anything I want.

After the first quarter an older gentleman and his wife came in. They sat below us to the left. The old man was cursing and screaming at the team. I was laughing so hard. Then he was convinced there was a riot when he first walked in.

There were these younger boys standing in from of me. One was so short he couldn't see over all the people standing up. I felt so bad for him and was very concerned about the fact that he couldn't see. At some point he decided to stand on the bleacher so he could see. That was smart!

We stayed and watched half time and most of the 3rd quarter. It was so awesome to be there! I wish we could have stayed the whole time, but I have to make money somehow. After we left we ran to the car and listened to the rest on the radio on the way back to work. Sadly in the end ASU lost. MAJOR BUMMER!!!!

The good news... I crossed something off my bucket list! <3

EPIC NIGHT!

PS I'll post pictures as soon as I get them from my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment