Tuesday, November 1, 2011

God Gave Me You

When I first heard this song I immediately thought of Jamie. He has been such a strength to me in my MANY hours of weakness. He has been there through so many tears and heart ache. I know that God gave me Jamie to be strength and to be my rock. He has been the strong one and has worked really hard to keep me positive. 

I realized this song applies to a lot more people than just Jamie.

My parentals have been sent to me for SOOOO many reasons! My mom has been to so many doctors appointments and spent so many hours in the car just to spend maybe 2 hours with me. She has literally held my hand through so many scary appointments. I honestly don't know what I would do with out her in my life. She sends me sweet treats just to let me know that she is thinking about me and that she loves me. My Dad has been there to ask me all the hard questions. He knows me so well and knows when I'm hiding my true feelings. He has been there for me to have serious chats with and to laugh with. He lets me know I'm his princess and no matter what happens he will be there for me. 

My sisters have been there for me to talk to at various times during the day. I can text my oldest sister any time during the day and she just chats with me and keeps me sane. My other sister is there to chat with and give me her perspective as an ob nurse. She has had so many good insights and has kept me from doing anything drastic with my health.

My grandparents have been so kind to me. I sat down with them and they were so worried about me. I could see how much they care for me. My grandparents shared so many positive stories and how much they love me. I'm so blessed to have them praying for me and caring so much about me.

There has been so many others in my life that have meant a lot to me. My long time best friend Randa. She makes me laugh no matter what is going on in my life! Emily who just randomly sends me cute messages so I know I'm loved and she is thinking of me. There are so many other people I can't even name them all. For all of you have leant a helping hand and extended out arms to hug me (even from a far distance) I will forever be thankful.

I know with out a doubt that God puts people in our life for a reason. It is up to us to figure out that reason. Sometimes we are to learn and grow from them. Sometimes we are to let them help us even though we are too stubborn sometimes to except it. 

This has been the HARDEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!! AND.... it's not over yet.

Thank you all for your love and support through this!




PS. You can find the original, beautiful video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment