Thursday, October 20, 2011

Strange Sleep

The last week since I've worked has been so weird. Usually I have no problems switching back to nights after going to see my family, but I have had some issues this time.

Sunday when I got home from my parents I fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at 3am. I went to church and went into work to help out. I then fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at 3am again.

Monday, after waking up at 3, I fell back asleep at 11am and slept til 6pm. I then fell asleep AGAIN at midnight to noon on Tuesday.

Tuesday, it's noon, I wake up and fiddle around and do my usual stuff. I make it til 3am where I nap until 5am.

Wednesday I sleep like my night shift usual! YAY! I slept all day. I got up and went to the gym only to fall asleep around 10 and woke up at 5 this morning.

Here it is Thursday morning. I have to work tonight. I really need to sleep during the day today, but I've already slept all night (mostly.)

In other news... Jamie and I just booked tickets to go see his mom in Texas for his birthday!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited and nervous and about 50 other things! I can't believe this! I hope is mom is accepting of this crazy American girl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment