Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rupunzel, Rupunzel let down your hair!

I should be sleeping because I have a work meeting tomorrow and a lot of other ish going on tomorrow, but here I am. Awake. Watching Tangled. I'm like 5 right now! I actually like this movie. It is rather CUTE!!! I still can't believe I'm watching this right now!

I wish I knew a Rupunzel that could heal me with her hair!

I didn't go to Vegas with some of the girls from work. I'm rather bummed about it, but it was going to be more money than I have and it was going to be a long drive by myself. I didn't want to spend money to be alone in my car. I can do that any time I want.

Jamie is taking me to Sedona this weekend for some mental and emotional healing. I am excited to hike and see Sedona for the first time.

On Friday I'm going to see my normal doctor to get my referral for my procedure and to get my okay to go to nursing school. I'm pretty nervous about all this. I mean seriously right now! AH! I also should have  my recent stuff available to talk to my doctor about. I don't really know what to even think right now. I can't wait to talk about all my results more in depth. Mostly I can't wait for that go ahead to start nursing school!

I'm ready to move forward. I have a TON to do in the next few weeks to make sure I'm ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I didn't even know you'd applied to Nursing school already? Where are you going to school?
    P.S. I love tangled. And so do my boys, which makes me love it even more cause it keeps them entertained for a while. (:

    ReplyDelete