Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Word.

Today I went to my normal doctor to talk to him about my results. He said that the biopsies showed CIN 2 and CIN 3. To save me from repeating myself please read this to help you remember.

Here are my worries and concerns...

So in the 2 months it took to do the leep did the cells grow?

Or maybe they just didn't get a big enough piece to see a big picture of what was going on the first time?

If there are cells left over what is going to happen?

What if they grow fast?

I realize they are monitoring me very very closely, but still it's SCARY business.

On a positive note... My doctor is EPIC!!!! Right before my Leep procedure he was in Nepal with a bunch of other medical people teaching the doctors there how to do simple procedures and surgeries. What an awesome doctor! Seriously! This guy does these trips once a year to different countries. This amazing person is working on MY case to keep my healthy! I am blessed! GOD IS GOOD!

Another positive thing... I am done with my Christmas shopping. I am VERY excited to have Jamie coming home for Christmas with me. He is in for a BIG treat. He has no idea what goes down in my family when it comes to Christmas. This year I have a full dozen neices and nephews and it's going to be crazy fun! He claims to not like big families, but seems to love my family! Good news... My family is VERY excited to have him come. I went out and bought him stuff so he could have gifts to unwrap. I love him! This will be a Christmas to remember FOREVER!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are really looking forward to the holidays. Hope your Christmas celebrations are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete