Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vacation

I'm back from vacation!

I had a lot of fun and made some cool memories! I went to places I had never gone to the last time. We went to North Shore and saw HUGE waves. We went to the West side and watched the sun set. We hiked to a water fall. We hiked to the top of a volcano. We went paddle boarding on the East coast. We went snorkeling. I had so much fun.

One night I walked down to the beach and called Jamie. It was so weird to not have him there with me. I missed him like CRAZY! On my birthday he arranged to have flowers sent to my room. What an amazing boyfriend I have.

There is so much I want to say right now, but don't have the words to say what I want too.

Jamie is coming home with me for Christmas. I could not be more excited.

I will be going to meet his mother for the first time in January and am nervous and excited.

Ugh.

I don't know what's wrong with me right now. SERIOUSLY!

I have so much on my mind. It's a crazy place in there.

Anyways. I'm back. I had fun. I'm happy to be back though. I'm even more excited to be home for Christmas. We are even having family pictures taken before Christmas. I better pick out something cute to wear! We are gonna wear blue and yellow. I love my family. I wonder if they will let Roxy be in the pictures <3

I have laundry to do. Maybe I will get my crazy mind sorted out and I'll let you know what's going on in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment