Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Break Time

Oh how I miss my life before nursing school. I loved being free and not tied down. I could get up and go whenever I wanted. I could vacation, relax, SLEEP, and do whatever and whenever.

I feel so tied down. Like a bad relationship or something. I have to fight for time to myself. I have to cut things out and decide what is important and what isn't.

I miss going to the gym. I'm in this little town where there are no LA fitnesses. I don't want to pay for 2 gyms. It's so bloody hot still that I can't even convince myself to go for a run when I need to.

Jamie and I have been trying to purchase this bike from his friend for like months, but we never have time together so we haven't gone to get it. Man how I want that bike. I just want to be able to exercise with out running. We all know I hate to run, but riding a bike... That became so much fun as I was doing my triathlon.

I hope I will be able to do another triathlon next year. I really liked the all women one my sister and I did last year. Hopefully she will want to do it again!

Okay homework break is over... Back to the books

1 comment: