Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Motivation

My motivation today is no where to be found. My mind is all over the place....

I am going to write a drug card.
I want to buy a dress.
What is on pin.terest.
I should work out.
I should blog.
About that dress.
Did I pay my bills this month?
I wonder what Jamie is doing.
Back to the drug cards.
Back to the computer.
I need a snack.
Yummy snack.
Roxy wants a snack.
Drug cards.
Computer.
Dress.
Snack.

OH BOY! I need help! I need to get it together! Tomorrow after class I drive back home. Work all night. Then Friday morning I have an ultrasound. I am sure it's not going to show anything. I had some pain yesterday, but not the fall on the ground kind just the hey I'm here pain. The Dr. still continues to tell me the endo isn't growing because I'm on continuous birth control. Apparently that's the end all be all to endo. HA! I wish for there to be a cyst only because then it would be something I could see. Endo is like a fake disease that no one believes you have because no tests show it. Oh how I want to be normal again...

1 comment:

  1. Can't see as I blame you about wanting to be normal again. Are you trying to memorize the drug cards?

    Oh and I think that the doctors should understand if the pain is bend over hold pelvic region and groan pain too. If they don't maybe we should give them a bit of pain? "Let me squeeze your hand when the next contraction like pain comes on doc and see if you can tell just how much pain I'm in!" Well it's a thought.

    ReplyDelete