Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pre-C Free!!!!

Yeah you read that right!!!! I'm 100% Cancer FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words can not describe how happy I am at this moment in my life. It feels like I can walk a little lighter and stand a little taller.

They called me this morning and left a message and the message was something like this... biopsy results are okay and follow up in 6 months. I was pissed because I need to know what the heck okay meant! Seriously okay can mean a billion different things! So I called them and left a message. I was probably rude in it, but mostly because I was mad they didn't tell me what okay was! They called back and I was getting a package out of the mail (my new tri shorts!) and missed the call. They left an extended message basically reading me word for word what the test results said. Everything was benign and no dysplasia or anything. I freaked out and Jamie gave me the biggest hug ever and I just sighed because I was so happy. At first I was just in shock about the whole thing and was like yeah it's cool and it wasn't until I called my dad when I realized just how amazing and awesome this really is! It hit me just how amazing this really and truly is.

So many prayers have been answered and I am truly blessed.

Thank you to those who have been praying and/or thinking about me during this hard time in my life. It has been crazy and hard, but I and we made it through!

I did it. We did it! It's over!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I glad you won't be collecting your dollar from the doctor. So happy to hear you are going to be okay. Good luck with the triathlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm a little behind, but still SO happy to read the results in that post!

    ReplyDelete