Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Feel the Burn

Last Friday I went to a gym with one of my girlfriends from work. She has a personal trainer type person. Seriously I thought I was going to cry because It was just a really tough work out. My quads were hurting pretty bad, but I finished it out. I took Saturday and Sunday off from the gym or any type of exercise.

Monday I started hardcore on my diet and my training. I rode my bike and I was still sore from Friday that it was not the best ride I've had to date. As much as I didn't want to I manned up and went to the gym later with Jamie did some weights and then played some racquetball.

Tuesday I had some serious break throughs... Jamie and I played tennis which I LOVED! I am not as good as I once was, but I still enjoyed myself. Later at the gym I maxed out on this dip machine thing. Jamie recorded me and one of our friends clapped for me as I busted my reps out. I was actually pretty embarrassed when I was done, yet I was really proud of myself. Then did some cardio where I ran/walked 20 min. I managed to once again beat my old record and in 20 min finish 1.65 miles. I even ran at 9.2mph!!!!! Seriously! I was so pumped up! I've never done that in my life time! After that we again played racquetball where I lost like usual! Jamie ALWAYS beats me. 2 years of playing and I have yet to win a game.

Today I swam 500 yards and then did a 30 min bike ride. My quads are still sore. Luckily tomorrow I have the day off from the gym. I do however have a doctors appointment with the cardiologist. I'm sure he won't say much, but hopefully he is nicer than the last one!

Well... TTFN.

I'm having a SUPER FABULOUS WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he nicer than your last one too. I recently had to change my cardiologist because the previous one retired.

    ReplyDelete