Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed today. I just have so much going through my mind that I'm about to FREAK OUT! I still have a huge test to take to make it legally into nursing school. I keep putting it off because I don't want to fail so instead I procrastinate. I found out last Friday that school would be 4 days a week instead of 3 and that has caused me to go insane. I thought that I would be able to work 3 days, do school 3 days, and have a day off. Nope. Not happening. Why do I want to travel 2.5 hours away to go to school. Why do I want to keep my job. Why do I pay so much for rent and then stay with Jamie so much. Where are Jamie and I even going. He doesn't want kids. I do. I mean seriously. I'm just going crazy in my mind. Mostly I am scared. I'm scared of what is to come because I want it so bad and don't want to fail. If I fail I think I will give up for good and find a new career. Maybe I will become a garbage woman. Maybe I will become a ice cream lady. I don't know. I do know that I am stressed!

I am finally getting my wisdom teeth out in August. My niece is having another brain surgery next week. It's scary knowing so much this time around compared to when I was 15. She had surgery at the end of May, but didn't get the right shunt placed so she has to have another surgery that will be much more extensive. My sister is so strong to be able to cope with this.

The obgyn called the other day to do a follow up with Dr. M. They first called and left a message and I FREAKED out. Why are they calling me. What's wrong with me. Clearly I have so issues! The appointment isn't until Sept but I'm glad they called to get everything set up.

Sorry for the rambling, but my brain is a jumbly mess!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a lot on your mind. All I can say is the usual that most would say, only take care of the now and plan for the future. Maybe Jamie will change his mind about children in the future, my husband did after we got married.

    ReplyDelete