Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back to the Books

Monday night around 1130pm I went and checked the mail because it had been a few days. I went through it and found a letter that I had been waiting for!

It was the acceptance letter into NURSING SCHOOL! Can you even believe it? I can't. I am very excited, but also quite nervous. Actually I think I'm more nervous than excited.

I had to wait FOREVER to call my Mom and Dad because it was the middle of the night and I wasn't dying so I didn't need to wake them up. Jamie happened to be over eating dinner and was very excited for me. Today, Tuesday, I started to call and text people. Everyone has been really positive and supportive.

It has been such a long ways coming with a lot of set backs. I'm so ready to move forward with my life.

I'm not looking forward to all the reading. Honestly I feel like I should start reading TODAY because I know there is gonna be so much work to do. Not only will I be going to school 3 days a week, but I will also be working 3 nights a week, oh AND I have to commute to school. That's a scary thing too. The school I will be attending is where I'm from and where my parents live. I will drive down the night before classes, stay through the classes, and return back to where I currently live and go to work. It is going to be CRAZY! Literally INSANE, but for 2 years I can do anything. It's gonna be worth it.

In other news... My endo has been taking a toll on me. I honestly don't know what the deal is. At least daily it's there reminding me that it has not gone away. I thought that I had my pain mostly under control with the B.C. pills that I'm on so I don't know what the deal is!

My stress test went fine. Of course I didn't have any pain while on the treadmill. Of course not. I did have a twinge of pain after, but they said there were no changes to my ekg when I had the pain. I just am at a point where I'm okay with not having any answers to what is going on. I figure it can't be too bad or else I would be dead by now!

That about sums up the last few days and all the excitement! August 20th here I come!

1 comment: