Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Run Away!

GREAT news I started my first run on Sunday! I am doing the couch to 5k and I did my first official run on Sunday. I was so proud of myself! I would have jumped in the air, but honestly I was a little tired and could barely make it down the stairs to leave. Monday I finished my second run! I just feel so accomplished. Okay, okay, I know it's only been two runs, but that's amazing for me. I'm not a runner. I don't like running, but I'm doing it because I set a goal! I bought these running skirts so I don't have to fuss with shorts and all the pulling and awkwardness of them if they ride up. These skirts rock my world! I also bought new running shoes because I felt like I deserved them! I will put up pictures shortly I promise.

Today I didn't go running. Today I went to the Dr. I spent the last month thinking that they removed the endometriosis off my right side where I had been feeling the pain only to realize that they found it on my left! I am still having pain on the right which is SOOOOOO annoying I cant even stand it. Thankfully I have a great Dr. who is working with me to find the best possible treatment. Unfortunately this disease is very very painful and that will never go away. He said my right side is clear of scar tissue and did not see any endometriosis, but it could be there just not visible with the naked eye. Unfortunately the only way to completely get rid of the pain is to take all my girly parts away and I'm not doing that because I hope to still have a baby one day!

I'm worried that me working out again is causing the pain, but I'm going to push through it and work for my goals that I have. I am not going to let the pain control me! I refuse to become a victim of the pain. I will "RUN AWAY" the pain!

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment