Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Body Transformation DAY 1

Okay so I'm on this diet... well I don't want to call it a diet... I'm doing this "BODY TRANSFORMATION" and I figured I should blog about it because it might be pretty comical for you people reading this (Emily that's you!)

So Jamie found this 12 week body transformation thing where you could win a bunch of money at the end and he said I should do it. I figured why not....

Today is day one... I woke up... I snuck and ate left over sour skittles from the airport last night. My sister gave me a glass jar with cookie mix inside and I took a nap cuddled up to it because I wanted to make it and it them so bad. Later I did go to the gym and did the eliptical for a good 30 min. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, but you know whatever! I then came home and ate. I decided to go back to the gym and do yoga. Which I have fallen in love with. Yoga is my safe zone. You may look like a complete idiot and some of these names ie DOWNWARD DOG?! like who comes up with these?! But you know it seems to relieve my stress... at least in my mind it does. While I was doing one of the poses I realized... How does the teacher not laugh right now? We look like idiots. I started to giggle which made my bum that was sticking up in the air start to bounce around. Oh man it was a mess. I finished out yoga and feel great.

Well this concludes day one so far... this is bound to become quite comical.

PS I'm hungry!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I LOVE yoga, cause I can do it even if I don't have energy. I feel like an idiot doing it though, especially cause Justin laughs at me the whole time. When I'm doing "downward dog" he crawls underneath me, lays down, and starts giggling. (:
    So, Way to go on this "body transformation" goal! You inspired me, but also made me feel better for not being perfect. I started a "I'm going to eat incredibly healthy this pregnancy" goal on Tuesday. I did really good for 1 1/2 days. I ate spinach, lettuce, carrots, apples, bananas and chicken, nice and healthful right? Then totally killed it today by eating an entire slice of pepperoni pizza (one tiny bite at a time), 2 cheesy stix (also one nibble at a time) and 2 truffles! Makes your skittles look pretty innocent right? Oh well, I'll start again tomorrow. Bring on the carrots and racquetball! (both of which I love!)

    ReplyDelete