Saturday, August 9, 2014

Making 2014 MINE

 

In May I graduated from nursing school! I was one of the speakers for my nursing ceremony and had fun uplifting others to continue on with their dreams to touch lives!

In June I took my state boards and found out I passed within less than 24 hours! I immediately called my manager and before the day was over I had a job offer where I currently work! I started working at a nurse 2 weeks later!!!!


While passing my state boards and learning to become a nurse on the job I was training for my first bikini show!!!!








I had an amazing time doing the competition and look forward to doing my next show. I was able to compete with Jamie and that made it an amazing once in a life time experience for both of us! I will do another show in November and will start training for it tomorrow.

I'm still doing orientation at my work and will take on the night shift position by myself in just a few short weeks. I'm really loving being a nurse and loving how much I've been able to accomplish this year for myself. 

I told Jamie at the beginning of this year that 2014 would be MY year and so far it has been!


1 comment: