Monday, November 16, 2009

SHHHHH!!!! Don't tell my mom!

Friday night we had Big B's birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was a blast. We had fun laughing away. We had about 13 people there total in our group. PERFECT! The food was delish and the waitress was fun. Big B had to sit on the saddle with his pink balloon gun and wave his napkin over his head. (to see pictures look on my FB)

After the dinner we went to this HUGE YSA activity. We tend to find out about the parties and invite ourselves... so that's what we did. There was so many people it became a fire code issue so we all had to go outside and wait our turn to bowl for FREEE!!!! None of my friends wanted to wait so they all ended up leaving. I met up with some friends from Pima and when they finally called my name they came and went bowling with me. We grabbed some random people and we had some fun. Random people included cute boys of course. At some point earlier I had exchanged numbers with... we shall name him..... uhhhh... North. (random) anyways. N.'s friend came with me to bowl. N. invited me to go to Ihop after bowling. well... at Ihop I was then invited to go camping with N. and his friend "Burt." Of course being the crazy 20 year old that I am... I went. We slept in the bed of the truck on a mattress. It started raining. I was EXTREMELY scared. I woke up to people shooting guns and 4 wheelers. I heard scary animal noises through-out the night granted we didn't get out there till 3 am. haha! Needless to say I made it back alive!!!!!!

I have been looking for new apartments with Olivia. oh and I made a chore chart. How childish but we needed it for all 3 of us.

Alright I have 8 minutes left to post this so I gotta go. PEACE RANDOM READERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment